Case Studies / Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Assessment Achieves Enhanced Online Brand Awareness & Marketing Cost Savings
- A small automotive company experienced a reduction in new customer acquisition through both traditional and digital marketing initiatives. Northridge identified opportunities for improvement to increase brand awareness online. Challenges included:
- Underleveraged social media that lacked diversity in content and user engagement
- Multiple vendors performing either overlapping or unproductive processes, limiting cost effectiveness
- Low or nonexistent Google search rankings in local markets
- Structural and SEO challenges tied to the company website
- Underutilized website and blog content
- Northridge analyzed all aspects of the digital marketing experience and provided a roadmap of recommendations focused on the following areas:
- Optimize website by enhancing and updating content, link building, and making structural changes on the back-end for better user functionality and optimization for Google.
- Improve productivity by streamlining vendors and minimizing redundancies in performed tasks.
- Enhance social media presence by utilizing a variety of content naturally produced by the company.
- Northridge’s recommendations amounted to an estimated savings of $13K annually.
A TAILORED APPROACH FOR EVERY CONSULTING SERVICE
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: