Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Contact Center Management
Customer Service Workgroup Restructuring Leads to $7M in Annualized Savings
- The organization was looking to provide members with cost-effective plans while maintaining high levels of customer service in order to compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Their current workgroup structure was highly inefficient, costly, and resulted in inconsistent service delivery.
- They looked to consolidate customer service workgroups while also providing proactive, consultative service.
- The Northridge Group analyzed the workgroups in detail (all levels of current services and efficiencies of their current state).
- Evaluated client and member requirements from a customer experience perspective.
- Conducted side by sides to review processes and tools they used to service their customers.
- Conducted working sessions with leaders.
- Provided a detailed evaluation of the current workgroup structure
- The Northridge Group leveraged best practices, CX and CC operations to make recommendations to completely transform their service model in a phased approach
- Provided the organization with:
- Transition plan considerations and dependencies
- Assessment of complex calls and recommendations for an overlay program
- Our recommended plan led to $7M in annualized savings