Case Studies / Customer Experience
Benchmarking Research Results in an Improved Customer Experience Strategy for a Major Tech Company
- A major tech company sought to understand what companies of scale do to provide best-in-class customer service, what key investments these companies have made (people, process and technology) and how investments impacted performance.
- Their existing digital customer service model offered two channels, but did not provide responsive service or align with the unique and specific needs of different customer types across international markets.
- The company was interested in determining the differences in support expectations between their user segments.
- The Northridge Group performed targeted research, including interviews with employees of benchmark companies to gather specific information regarding best-in-industry processes and solutions.
- Direct customer research was performed via designed customer sentiment surveys to collect targeted feedback on priority service model attributes and service experiences.
- Northridge utilized mystery shopping to identify factors essential to the service experience offered by selected competitors such as quality, effectiveness and speed of issue resolution.
- Northridge identified and provided a detailed evaluation of key customer experience expectations on priority service attributes.
- We identified benchmarking goals and key components of success for selected competitors.
- We provided our client with:
- A current state benchmarking assessment
- An investment and capability roadmap
- A recommendation roadmap to transform their customer service model
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: