Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Business Process Optimization
Business Process Assessment and Roadmap Provides Large Enterprise a Strategy for Achieving Corporate Goals
- A large manufacturing organization experienced rapid growth – over 35% – in a single year. The services business was an important contributor to this success. However, the team managing the end-to-end process was experiencing organizational and staffing challenges due to inefficient workflows and manual processes.
- The organization engaged Northridge to review and assess the team’s current staffing, work drivers and operational processes with the goal of improving service delivery to the team’s clients and counterparts and identifying overall efficiencies to support the current and future state business growth.
- During a five-week engagement, The Northridge Group executed:
- A baseline assessment of current processes, teams, and technology
- A gap analysis and comparison to best practices that identified and prioritized business process improvement measures
- Future-state process documentation and recommendations for implementation
- Northridge recommendations resulted in eliminating manual steps, reducing rework, and streamlining process handoffs which ultimately improved efficiencies by 15% and reduced cycle times by 20%.