Reading time: 1 Minute
Case Studies / Execution Management
$40M In-Year Cost Savings through Program Management
- A Fortune 50 company challenged the team to identify and implement $30M of in-year expense savings
- Success was dependent on cross-functional participation and a disciplined infrastructure to identify, track and measure results
- Misdirects due to multiple, inconsistent Voice Response Menus with complex multi-level scripts reduced from 16% to 3% by streamlining the design.
- Enhanced the Automated Call Distribution (ACD) environment to route calls based upon skill, priority and agent availability, fully leveraging the capabilities of their ACD.
- Enabled systemic analysis of traffic and routing, rather than the manual ad-hoc analysis the client had been performing.
- Integrated Workforce Management recommendations, and consolidated queues enabling significant operational savings