State of Customer Service Experience 2019
New customer experience data provides a clear message for businesses! According to The Northridge Group’s State of Customer Service Experience 2019 report, consumers are unforgiving when it comes to poor customer experience. An alarming 72% of consumers report they are likely to switch to a competitive brand after just one bad experience!
For the second consecutive year, the latest edition of the report includes survey responses from both consumers and business leaders and sheds some new light on the discrepancy in their perceptions of customer experience.
Highlights from the new report include:
- Customer loyalty must be earned by consistently providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Business leaders are overly optimistic about the effort required by customers to contact customer service.
- If websites and mobile apps were more intuitive, live help could be reserved for complex issues.
- Business leaders have been slow to respond to the increasing consumer preference for live assisted channels.
- Companies that deliver a seamless, personalized experience across all channels will have a competitive advantage.
To access the full State of Customer Experience 2019 report, please fill out the form below.
A Tailored Approach For Every Consulting Service
At The Northridge Group, we offer solutions to your most complex business challenges. With a robust suite of consulting services, we can help you in any or all of the following areas: