Your Team Is Busy Enough
In many organizations, key stakeholders are expected to respond quickly with tasks related to the management of complex, critical telecom and technology resources—activities that are vital for growing revenues, containing costs, expanding services and delivering exceptional customer experiences. Innovations, such as Mobility Enterprise Applications, Cloud Services and IP Communications present both opportunity and risk, creating serious obstacles for IT professionals tasked with balancing growth requirements and spending constraints.
The Northridge Group offloads the burden of telecom and technology management with world-class services designed to optimize vendor relationships and the use of technology across your business. Supported by decades of technology and telecom management experience, our collaborative approach equips your organization with a more efficient and holistic response to the entire telecom and technology management lifecycle.
Taking Technology and Telecom Management to the Next Level
Northridge Telecom Management addresses a full range of telecommunications challenges including telecom expense management and cost modeling, volume management (voice and data), contractual and regulatory management, invoicing, vendor management and emerging technologies. In all cases, our first priority is to help your business identify the right technology solutions for your precise business and organizational needs.
With hands-on, interactive services delivered by seasoned industry veterans, our Telecom and Technology Management consulting team provides:
- Lifecycle Management – a telecom and technology lifecycle management approach that utilizes a usage-based chargeback mechanism to drive accountability and improve decision-makers’ visibility into services and resources
- Technology Roadmapping – a collaborative, outcome-based process that carefully aligns technology infrastructure with your organization’s goals and business strategy
- Benchmarking, Contract Negotiations and Sourcing – the benchmarking and negotiation of contractual terms, and the alignment of current and future requirements with vendor offerings and marketplace trends
- Inventory Management – an initial inventory of services-by-location, followed by the ongoing reconciliation of invoices and change orders against baseline inventory
- Audit and Cost Optimization – expert audits to identify volume and pricing errors, and cost optimization to improve the efficiency of bundled services on a go-forward basis
Staffed by professionals with management experience at some of the world’s most successful corporations, Northridge Telecom and Technology Management consultants understand that the achievement of business goals is the only real gauge of effective telecom and technology strategy. We are uniquely equipped to bring your organization’s most important infrastructure and services projects in on time and on budget.