A qualified person must be detail-oriented and a self-starter with strong inter-personal skills to provide help desk and server support onsite at our main office and to provide remote support to associates working in remote offices or at home. Responsibilities of this full-time position include but are not limited to:
- Successfully trouble shoot, diagnose and resolve service and technical support on-site and via remote support to our branch offices & work at home employees/contractors.
- Architect, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software systems and ensure related procedures adhere to corporate standards.
- Update and maintain an asset inventory.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all IT issues, including resolving technical issues with our clients.
- Review the historical trouble tickets, analyze for root causes and present recommendations that will limit re-occurrence and improve the overall end-user service.
- Create and maintain production support documentation and training materials including technical support documents and end user instructions.
- As a team member, discuss with team to evaluate and maintain assigned policies and procedures to keep them current and effective while ensuring security.
- Investigate, recommend, and potentially implement new technologies that could improve the service and efficiency of the Northridge IT organization.
- Protect confidential information while allowing appropriate access.
- Write and update standard operating procedures.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years level I or level II experience providing on-site and remote support.
- Desktop support experience with troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer issues related to hardware, software and connectivity in a Citrix, Windows/Active Directory, and MS Office environment.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Experience with SolarWinds or alternative network monitoring solution.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests from various sources.
- Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Configure and provide accurate metrics on end-point security devices.
- Experience with Azure Information Protection.
- Knowledge of Skype for Business, Cloud PBX & PSTN conferencing capabilities.
- Experience with VMware Migrations.
- Advanced technical expertise of Office 365.
- Intermediate experience with Citrix XenDesktop Server and NetScaler.
- Automate reoccurring events through Microsoft Windows PowerShell.
- Understanding of highly available, redundant and scalable storage solutions.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field with 3-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate LAN/WAN networking skills.
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If your experience and interests are a fit for our company, y