Social Customer Service for Today's Customer Experience
Social Customer Service is a critical and growing customer contact channel. It is no longer viable for organizations to opt out of managing social media conversations, as it is quickly becoming a primary channel for their customers. The open and immediate nature of social media requires organizations to re-strategize service processes to meet the customers' needs on their preferred channel.
Providing customer service on social media brings new complexities such as: faster speed of response, public messaging, and regulatory concerns of sharing private information. These complexities need to be managed effectively to address the customers' needs while also protecting the business. If done well, social customer service can meet the evolving needs of your customer and become a competitive differentiator for your company.
Social Customer Service Solutions
Whether a business is building a social media customer service program or enhancing their existing channel offering, it is essential to understand the channel environment and customers' expectations for successful interactions with your business. To enhance existing social customer service channels, Northridge begins with a detailed assessment to drive strategies that align the customer experience across all social media channels and the larger brand.
Northridge Social Customer Service offerings include:
- Voice of the Customer Insights: Comprehensive analysis of social customer service engagement, sentiment and contact reasons to serve as an "outside-in" view of your organization across all social networking sites
- Omni-channel Roadmap: Assessment of all customer communication channels, including social customer service, with specific focus on how consistent, seamless and flexible they are in meeting the needs of your customers
- Operational and Technology Assessments: Targeted evaluation of Social Customer Service operations compared to best-in-class organizations, including recommendations for operational effectiveness, leverage of technology, and performance metrics
- Business Insights and Process Optimization: Analysis of social customer service data with a specific focus on developing deep business insights and process re-engineering recommendations to drive an improved customer experience and cost reduction
- Risk Assessment: Assessment and improvement recommendations on ways to effectively manage the risks associated with the social customer service channel
Our Social Customer Service program can help your organization redefine operational processes within your social media channels to enhance your customers' experience. An exceptional social customer service experience coupled with omni-channel service excellence will allow your organization to meet and exceed the needs of today's consumers on their contact channel of choice and deepen brand affinity.