Northridge provides quality monitoring programs to large enterprises and federal government agencies. Our quality solutions range from agent level performance/coaching centric programs to programs providing voice of the customer and business insights allowing our clients to drive enhanced customer experience both at the agent and organizational level.
The Northridge Group is seeking a customer service professional to manage the delivery of quality programs. This individual will serve as the primary interface to several key accounts. The Account Executive (AE) analyzes the results of the quality assessments, identifying key trends and developing critical feedback for our client’s management team. In addition, the AE ensures Northridge is exceeding client expectations and delivering on our value proposition, which is to drive measurable performance improvements and the required business outcomes for our clients through our quality programs.
The successful candidate must have strong experience in the Customer Service, Customer Experience, or Contact Center space. The position requires an understanding of Customer Service / Contact Center operations with an appreciation for how quality assurance and monitoring programs are effectively integrated within operations.
The candidate much be comfortable engaging with mid-level and senior management leaders, while at the same time, engaging at the tactical level with Northridge’s Quality Operations team members. This position will develop reporting outputs and client presentations which requires strong analytical skills, communication skills, as well as relationship building skills to ensure success. In addition, this position will implement new client programs by contributing to the design of the program, report development, and training of our team members on the new program.
Description of Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with Northridge’s Quality Monitoring Operations, ensuring quality programs are providing the insights and feedback clients require to enhance their agent and program level performance. In addition, work with Operations, ensuring the monthly monitoring goals are met.
• Analyze data from quality assessments, developing monthly reporting packages used by first level management, as well as periodic executive level readouts for client leadership
• Lead presentation of outcomes from quality programs to clients
• Establish and maintain very strong client relationships with day to day point of contacts, as well as with the management team.
• Ensure client’s management team sees the value in Northridge services
• Accountable for ensuring high-levels of client satisfaction for retaining and expanding services purchased by clients from Northridge
• Actively engage in new client implementation, providing analysis and feedback regarding program design, scoring, and report development
• Lead internal and external Calibration sessions to ensure consistent program alignment
• Conduct agent training at client site and conduct supervisor coaching sessions on how to coach to the feedback provided by Northridge
• Work with Northridge’s Quality Monitoring Operations teams on training programs designed to enhance our Assessors' effectiveness
• 5 + years of relevant Quality Assurance, Customer Service, and/or Contact Center Operations experience in a leadership or analytical role
• 3+ years of reporting / analytical experience with quality assurance programs or relevant contact center experience
• Analytic and report development skillset, with experience in developing client-facing reporting by aggregating insights and trends from data sets extracted from Quality tools such as Verint or Nice and presenting in tools such as Tableau, PowerPoint, or similar BI platforms
• Prior experience with quality assurance and coaching programs preferred
• The business acumen required to understand each client’s objectives and the ability to drive enhanced outcomes by communicating key findings from our solutions
• Strong communication and client-facing skills
• Education: Minimum of Bachelor of Science in a relevant business discipline and/or Psychology
Traits of a Successful Candidate
• Possess a broad understanding of Customer Service, Customer Experience, and Contact Center operations to credibly discuss clients’ business problems identified through quality assessments and analysis, making impactful recommendations to enhanced outcomes.
• Be a relationship builder, earning trust and respect from internal team members and clients.
• Act with the highest of integrity and a laser focus on service; operate confidently under pressure.
• Exhibit an adaptive leadership style, being flexible and nimble, able to adjust to a variety of client and team dynamics.
This position is located in Atlanta or Chicago.
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If your experience and interests are a fit for our company, please apply online.