The Northridge Group is a growing management consulting firm specializing in customer experience solutions and business transformation initiatives, utilizing data analytics and business process redesign to deliver results. Northridge provides professional services and quality monitoring solutions for the Fortune 200 in healthcare, telecom, financial services, travel, and transportation, as well as key government agencies.
At Northridge, we push boundaries and encourage innovation, without losing sight of organizational realities and limitations. The result is pragmatic solutions that can be implemented to drive measurable and sustainable improvements in profitability and productivity. For us, an additional measure of success is ensuring that our clients have the means to sustain the outcomes of our engagement long after we are gone. As such, both collaboration and knowledge transfer are key to our engagement delivery process.
Northridge is a firm founded and operated by people passionate about customer experience and operational success. In 2016, Northridge became an ESOP (Employee Stock Owned Plan), which means all our employees are owners and benefit from the growth and success of the firm.
Northridge provides quality monitoring programs to large enterprises and federal government agencies. Our quality solutions range from agent level performance/coaching centric programs to programs providing voice of the customer and business insights, allowing our clients to drive enhanced customer experience both at the agent and organizational level.
The Northridge Group is seeking a customer service professional to supervise, train and coach a team of Quality Monitoring Assessors to ensure client quality and on-time deliverables are met.
This full-time supervisor role will ensure each client’s quality monitoring programs are completed on time according to the client’s monthly goals and ensure the resulting monitoring data is accurate for month-end reporting. In addition, the supervisor will be responsible for program quality by completing quality data checks, internal monitors, providing coaching feedback and responsible for new hire training.
The successful candidate must have experience in the Customer Service, Customer Experience, or Contact Center space. The position requires experience in the supervisory arena, specifically on managing and developing the skills of direct reports.
Description of Job Responsibilities
- Conduct internal monitors and calibrations on all the assessors in their program of expertise, rating calls scored by other Assessors and providing feedback to ensure Assessors continue to improve their quality.
- Communicate clearly and provide actionable feedback during coaching sessions with assessors on productivity, quality and schedule flexibility/reliability.
- Responsible for ensuring their team meets their productivity goals.
- Work with assessors to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Ensure new hires are fully trained on their program of expertise by scheduling shadow sessions and side-by-sides with new assessors to practice and review calls, ensuring that the new hire completely understands the program guidelines and can conduct high-quality monitors for the client.
- Ensure assessors can access client’s technology and provide the initial troubleshooting technical support.
- 2 + years of relevant Quality Assurance, Customer Service, and/or Contact Center Operations experience in a leadership or analytical role
- 2 + years of supervisory experience
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor of Science in a relevant business discipline
- Great listening skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing
- Ability to communicate clearly and provide actionable feedback during coaching sessions with assessors on productivity, quality and schedule flexibility/reliability
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated
Traits of a Successful Candidate
- Has a passion for improving customer service within organizations
- Program expertise with superior knowledge of program guidelines and technology
- Prior experience as a Quality Monitoring assessor
- Ability to work effectively with other team members to improve services
- Demonstrates openness to and acceptance of changing business needs by maintaining a pleasant professional behavior and flexibility with scheduling
- Facilitates solutions to operational and client issues ensuring operational excellence
- Manages assignments consisting of numerous steps that vary in nature, complexity and sequence
- Uses judgement and makes independent decisions
- Possesses advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced ability to use business and/or client standard technology
- Pursues self-development
This position will be filled in either Chicago (Rosemont) or New York (Hauppauge); this is not a remote position.
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If your experience and interest are a fit for our company, please go to the following website to begin the application process. ADP