Flexible part-time positions are available in Hauppauge, NY
The Northridge Group (“Northridge”) is a management consulting firm that helps to improve customer service and productivity. Northridge has served clients which include major telecommunications carriers, Fortune 500 companies, institutions of higher education and state, local and federal governments. We have an unwavering commitment to our employees, providing the tools needed on the job and access to learning and development resources.
The Northridge Quality Monitoring practice develops, validates and conducts quality monitoring programs for our client organizations. Northridge Assessors evaluate customer interactions (call, web, chat) from our Hauppauge, NY location. We objectively assess the customer service and sales behaviors displayed by customer contact center representatives working at our client organizations across a representative monthly sample.
The Northridge Group provides Assessors with a high degree of training in behavioral assessment. Assessors utilize guidelines specifically developed with each client, to listen for specific behaviors as well as business process improvements. We are currently looking to fill a quality monitoring program that requires monitoring in German.
Our Best Performers:
- Have a passion for improving customer service within organizations
- Objectively and critically evaluate customer interaction with the “voice of the customer”
- Proactively capture additional information and advice that can be shared with our clients, as a result of monitoring their interaction with customers
- Consistently evaluate customer interactions using a standard set of rating guidelines
- Demonstrate openness to and acceptance of changing business needs by maintaining professional behavior and flexibility with scheduling
- Maintain productivity and quality standards at all times
- Have good technological skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Many of our assessors have experience working with a variety of customer contact centers
We are seeking employees with:
- Independent and Sound Judgment
- Team Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication
- Technical Proficiency
- Results Orientations
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Multi-lingual – German and English
A Bachelor’s degree or progress toward a degree is strongly preferred.
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group.
If your experience and interest are a fit for our company, please go to the following website to begin the application process. ADP