The Northridge Group Wireline and Wireless Telecom Expense Management Services
- Contract Review & Negotiation – A centralized repository of all contracts and a review of pricing, inclusive of equipment costs, device costs and potential conversion cost. We negotiate for best-in-market rates and terms based on our client’s needs.
- Benchmark & Sourcing – Perform a comparison of rates, terms, and conditions to identify the best available for comparable spend. We also perform a current state analysis and create a strategic proposal to ensure best-in-class rates, coverage and Service Level Agreements.
- Procurement & Order Fulfillment – Management of efficiency placing orders with carriers and enforcement in ordering in accordance with corporate policy. We validate and track services for timely delivery and offer self-service activation of mobile services.
- Inventory Management – Inventory build of all assets using CSR, portal information and billing data. Consolidation and ongoing maintenance of inventory. Data analytics and asset reporting capabilities.
- Invoice Management – Validation and timely processing of invoices, elimination of late payment charges, and automated customer GL Allocation. Customized process efficiencies and integration into financial systems for auto-pay functionality.
- MDM Support for Wireless Services – Define client specific requirements, provide data security and a holistic view of devices and plans.
- Wireless Help Desk – Multiple service plans available to support mobile users. Ticket-based system, and user guides and self-help support as well as employee support in native language.
- Audit & Optimization – Rate verification of invoices and identification of anomalies. Pooling to prevent data overage charges. Visibility into voice and data spend, providing trend reports and data analysis.
- Dispute Management – Identification of erroneous billings. Filing dispute claims and tracking through resolution and recovery. Monthly review of disputes and reporting received and annualized cost savings.
If You Are Confused by Corporate Telecom Billing, You Are Not Alone
Telecommunications and Optimization Audit Results in $1.4M Annual Savings