The Data You Need Now
The Northridge Group Quality Monitoring programs gather interaction data on critical needs for your customer service organization. With all that data being captured, organizations want to be sure that insights are leveraged to their fullest potential.
Northridge utilizes sophisticated online assessment forms to gather data, and then deliver robust, insightful reports through an easy-to-use dashboard. Clients can self-service, or our team of quality monitoring experts will deliver actionable, data-driven analysis and recommendations. Northridge technology delivers tailored reports and facilitates ad-hoc analysis to support critical business needs. Additional data can be combined with quality monitoring data to view the organization with a wider lens. Refined over the past fifteen years, the scalable technology helps the Northridge team to continuously deliver best-in-class results customized to the client program.
Northridge Technology Overview
The Northridge Group technology is a scalable, secure, and interactive system. Our system is constructed with a web-based based interface to capture assessment scores and an industry-leading Business Intelligence reporting portal – all integrated with a centralized, SQL database that ensures consistency and resiliency.
Our technology enables a robust view into the results and progress of a Quality Monitoring program. With Northridge insights at your fingertips, organizations can take clear actions to move the needle on customer experience and business goals.
- Quality Monitoring Forms: The Northridge Group web-based assessment forms optimize data-capture.
- Reporting: The Northridge Group client portal provides access to robust reporting, advanced analytics and critical business insights.
- Integrated Technology: The Northridge Group technology supports consistent business processes for calibration, training, and performance management. Our platform facilitates a closed loop process that tracks resolution when issues are identified.
- Extensible: The Northridge Group can incorporate other critical client data sets including, CRM, employee training and tenure, customer satisfaction and complaint data. Our experienced consultants and professionals can analyze and correlate across these multiple data sets to glean further business insights.
- Security: The Northridge Group uses the latest security technologies; our distributed infrastructure provides redundancy and ensures 7x24 operations.