The Northridge Group (“Northridge”) is a management consulting firm whose consulting professionals have worked in your industry for years. Our consultants partner with your teams to produce valuable operational assessments that solve fundamental problems. Our clients include Fortune 100 enterprises, federal, state, and local governments, universities, and global telecom service providers. We work with these market leaders, advising on: Customer Experience; Business Process Management; Program Management; Telecom and Technology Management; Contact Center Management; Quality Monitoring (QM) services.
A qualified candidate must be detail-oriented and a self-starter with strong inter-personal skills to provide help desk support onsite at our main office in Rosemont, and to provide remote support to associates working at home or in our office in New York. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Successfully trouble shoot, diagnose and resolve service and technical support on-site and via remote support to our branch offices & work at home employees/contractors.
- Track and follow up with users on open help desk tickets.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot hardware and software systems and ensure related procedures adhere to corporate standards.
- Update and maintain an asset inventory.
- Serve as the Central point of contact for all IT issues, including resolving technical issues with our clients.
- Review the historical trouble tickets, analyze for root causes and present recommendations that will limit re-occurrence and improve the overall end-user service.
- Create and maintain production support documentation and training materials including technical support documents and end user instructions.
- As a team member, discuss with team to evaluate and maintain assigned policies and procedures to keep them current and efficient and recommend any necessary changes to supervisor.
- Investigate, recommend, and potentially implement new technologies that could improve the service and efficiency of the Northridge IT organization.
- Provides support and technical assistance to staff on various equipment and systems.
- Assists with systems management tools and reporting, for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, VMWare, Citrix and ZenDesktop.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years level I or level II experience providing on-site and remote support.
- Desktop support experience with troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer issues related to hardware, software and connectivity in a Citrix Receiver, Windows/Active Directory, and MS Office environment.
- Experience supporting corporate email on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android).
- Experience with trouble-ticketing/help desk software a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests from various sources.
- Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in a highly dynamic environment.
Required Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field with 1-2 years’ experience in a related field is preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic LAN/WAN networking.
- Preferred - Computer Science degree and programming skills.
- Level I or level II experience providing on-site and remote support: 1 year
- Desktop support experience with troubleshooting citrix receiver, desktop, laptop, printer issues related to hardware: 1 year
- Experience supporting corporate email on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android): 1 year
- Experience with trouble-ticketing/help desk software a plus: 1 year
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year
All submissions MUST include salary history.
Pre-employment background check will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If your experience and interests are a fit for our company, you can apply online for this (and other open positions) here.