The Northridge Group is a growing management consulting firm specializing in business transformation initiatives and customer experience solutions, utilizing data analytics and business process redesign to deliver results. Northridge provides professional services and quality monitoring solutions for the Fortune 200 in healthcare, telecom, financial services, travel and transportation, as well as key government agencies.
At Northridge, we push boundaries and encourage innovation, without losing sight of organizational realities and limitations. The result is pragmatic solutions that can be implemented to drive measurable and sustainable improvements in profitability and productivity. For us, an additional measure of success is ensuring that our clients have the means to sustain the outcomes of our engagement long after we are gone. As such, collaboration and knowledge transfer is key to our engagement delivery process.
Northridge is a firm founded and operated by people passionate about customer experience and operational success. In 2016, Northridge became and ESOP (Employee Stock Owned Plan), which means all of our employees are owners and benefit from the growth and success of the firm.
Northridge seeks to accelerate its growth in consulting with Fortune 200 enterprises as they face the management challenges of transforming themselves in the age of digital disruption. We are looking for a dynamic leader who can build upon our current capabilities, and grow our management consulting practices in this rapidly growing market. The successful candidate will have considerable experience with both selling and delivering executive-level management consulting to large enterprises. We are looking for a leader with both the business acumen and technical understanding required to assist new and existing clients with leading-edge consulting solutions that improve their operational and financial performance, accelerate their use of digital technologies, and increasingly utilize advanced data analytics in their decision-making processes.
The Executive Practice Lead’s responsibilities will encompass full P&L responsibility for the practice area, driving revenue and profitability performance. This includes revenue generation from existing and new clients, oversight of service delivery ensuring we exceed client expectations on all engagements, talent acquisition and development, development of new and enhanced consulting services, and partnering with the existing leadership team to ensure the firm continues to grow and evolve to meet future market demands and opportunities. We need a leader who thinks like a C-level executive and who has the drive and passion to build a thriving practice.
Description of Job Responsibilities
- Develop lasting client relationships and build business success stories.
- Be a major contributor to the growth of the company; leverage both your network as well as the firm’s existing relationships.
- Work with client and prospect senior level executives to identify business needs aligned with Northridge solutions, with focus on advanced data analytics.
- Identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities, while continually driving add-on business within existing accounts.
- Be accountable, along with your team, for defining innovative strategies and achieving results.
- Lead efforts to develop talent, skillsets and consulting solutions.
- Identify and integrate external talent with existing team members, building the skillsets and capabilities required to grow the business.
- Manage and lead consulting teams, ensuring high degree of client satisfaction and extension of current relationship.
- Provide oversight and coaching of team members to ensure a high-quality engagement delivery, and that remains within specified scope, schedule, budget and margin.
- Manage engagements at or above gross margin targets.
- 10+ years of relevant Management Consulting or Advanced Data Analytics experience, with a preference of prior consulting experience interfacing with client executives and senior decision makers.
- Held similar business development position for a minimum of 3+ years, with active contacts within large enterprises and or government agencies.
- Deep knowledge in current digital and data analytics technologies used by large enterprises to manage digital data and perform advanced data analytics, preferred.
- Ability to describe complex business and IT issues with a variety of audiences, especially senior executives.
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze client current state, understand client business directions and priorities, and synthesize this analysis to help set client strategies within the context of information technology enablers.
- General exposure to strategy and operations improvement, including ability to lead consulting teams ensuring high quality services are delivered to clients within planned operating margins.
- Understands the business and economics of consulting, including financial management requirements.
- Can independently develop and identify opportunities and lead large and complex pursuits, with support from other thought leaders and subject matter experts.
Traits of a Successful Candidate
- Possess a broad understanding of digital technology and advanced data analytics concepts, as well as a deep knowledge of business operations and financial performance levers in order to credibly discuss clients’ business problems and then architect solutions to meet those needs.
- Be a relationship builder, earning trust and respect from executive level prospects and clients.
- Act with the highest of integrity and a laser focus on service; operate confidently under pressure.
- Exhibit an adaptive leadership style, being flexible and nimble, able to adjust to a variety of client and team dynamics.
- Demonstrate sophisticated business acumen, driving both exceptional client outcomes while achieving financial expectations.
This position is located in Atlanta or Chicago.
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If you think your experience and interests are a fit for our company, please apply online.