The Northridge Group (“Northridge”) is a management consulting firm whose consulting professionals have worked in your industry for years. Our consultants partner with your teams to produce valuable operational assessments that solve fundamental problems. Our clients include Fortune 100 enterprises, federal, state, and local governments, universities, and global telecom service providers. We work with these market leaders, advising on: Customer Experience; Business Process Management; Program Management; Telecom and Technology Management; Contact Center Management; Quality Monitoring (QM) services.
The Northridge Group is seeking a Chicago-based Senior Client Consultant to manage the delivery of current, strategic consulting engagements for a Fortune 50 key account, with an objective of expanding client relationships and future business opportunities. This individual must be comfortable engaging in C-level discussions, while at the same time, engaging as a tactical, hands-on manager of project teams. This individual must have successfully demonstrated the ability to drive quantifiable results in business performance transformation (process improvement and financial outcomes) individually and through team performance. Additionally, strong analytical skills and communication skills, as well as relationship building are critical to success. Flexibility to travel is required.
- 10+ years experience in a Senior Executive role; responsibility as a C-level executive for 5+ years
- Operational knowledge/expertise (services/products/industry) at the C-level, which includes managing P&L
- Proven ability to lead consulting engagements through prior management and/or consulting experience, which will require tactical, hands-on management of project teams
- Experience negotiating complex business deals, which includes a proven ability to sell integrated solutions
- Consultative selling and solutions experience that qualifies prospective clients, overcoming objections and identifying clients' specific needs or current pain points
- Ability to craft and communicate a complex value proposition, which directly impacts the prospective client's business
- Ability to create relationships; leverage professional network relationships in support of sales
- Ability to work in a highly distributed team environment to effectively deliver sales, client results and client satisfaction
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If your experience and interests are a fit for our company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.