Candidate’s primary function will be to support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts with a focus on leveraging digital lead management tools and supporting Northridge’s leadership team in developing new opportunities for the firm. In addition, Candidate will also be asked to lead the firm’s responses to targeted RFPs.
- Execute digital marketing efforts leveraging Hubspot and other tools
- Nurture new leads through digital marketing efforts
- Support Sales team in developing opportunities
RFP (Request for Proposals) Development
- Research and identify RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs that the firm should respond to, aligning the firm’s strengths with RFx opportunities
- Coordinate the firm’s response to approved RFXs, leveraging a library of existing content, writing new content, and engaging others in the firm to ensure a high quality response
- Provide proposal and business development support
- Conduct research and analysis to support business development initiatives
- Assist with graphic design on business development content
- Creating relevant sales support material which includes: case studies, white papers and other business development documents
Marketing Team Support
- Collaborate with other Marketing team members on firm’s marketing efforts in general
- Analyze social media traffic and effectiveness using appropriate reporting metrics such as: Google analytics, Social Media reporting, SEO analysis and media placements, etc.
- Ensuring internal communications are aligned with our external messaging
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or related discipline
- Three to five years of prior work experience in marketing / digital media and/or business development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interface with wide range of consultants and leaders, demonstrating strong teaming and leadership skills to drive initiatives forward
- Strong PC skills including MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Word Press
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If you think your experience and interests are a fit for our company, please apply online.