We are looking for a smart, curious and energetic Business Analyst capable of working with our consulting teams to provide business insights and enhanced outcomes for our clients. The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a project team to understand each client’s organization – its operational processes, its use of technology and its performance drivers. From this, barriers to operational efficiency and financial performance are identified and improvement recommendations are outlined along with an implementation roadmap.
The Business Analyst responsibilities include performing analytics to determine a fact-based problem statement, modeling to determine scenario outcomes from improvement recommendations, as well as documenting current and future states for processes and use of technology.
Description of Job Responsibilities
- Manage project data to design and create effective analysis and modeling.
- Examine each client’s infrastructure of people, processes and technology, then couple that with data analytics to create hypotheses for problem definition.
- Identify patterns and trends to interpret the data analytics and to develop business insights that will help lead the project team to improvement recommendations.
- Perform research to supplement internal client data with external benchmarks in order to provide industry comparisons for deeper understanding of issues and opportunities.
- Document processes, analysis, methodology and findings to support the project team’s outcomes.
- Prepare data visualizations to communicate with the client our analysis and conclusions.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration that emphasizes analytical skills, such as Computer Science, Economics or Statistics.
- Supplemental coursework that enables an understanding of organizational dynamics, e.g. Psychology.
- Technical skills with expertise in analytical methods, research and data visualization.
- Knowledge of various analytical tools such as: programming (C#, JAVA, Python), business intelligence (Tableau, Crystal Reports) and databases (SQL).
- Expert in all MS Office tools.
- Some experience working in a business environment with demonstrated capabilities to collaborate effectively with others, possessing an attention to detail, a focus on accuracy and an ability to grasp business concepts.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively support multiple, concurrent projects.
This position is located in Atlanta or Chicago.
We appreciate your interest in working at The Northridge Group. If you think your experience and interests are a fit for our company, please apply online.