September 18, 2013
Therese Fauerbach, president and CEO of The Northridge Group, Inc. was given the 2013 Womenetics POW! Award, honoring purposeful women in business. Fellow honorees include:
- Donna M. Carroll, President, Dominican University
- Kath M. Carter, Managing Partner, Midwest Transaction Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Gloria Castillo, President, Chicago United
- Emilia DiMenco, COO, Women's Business Development Center
- Connie L. Lindsey, Executive Vice President, Northern Trust
- Taffy Jo Mayers, Regional Sales Director, Midwest Region, Zurich North America
- Dr. Gail Rosseau, Neurosurgeon, Clinical Assistant Professor, NorthShore University Health System
- Julie Savitt, President, AMS Earthmovers, Inc.
Anne-Marie Slaughter, author of the widely-discussed article "Why Women Still Can't Have it All" in The Atlantic, was the event's keynote speaker. She discussed the media buzz around the article, as well as her views on female advancement in the work place.
Congratulations to Therese for all her achievements!
Womenetics provides high caliber content, programs and services to accelerate business by advancing women leaders. Womenetics's mission is to develop, support, and inspire female leaders to create an impact in their fields. To learn more about Womenetics, visit www.womenetics.com. To join conversation, follow Womenetics on Twitter @womenetics.