Because Customer Satisfaction Matters
You have a lot riding on the quality of your customer experience. With high customer expectations and the risk of negative social media mentions at an all-time high, contact center operations are taking center stage in the quest for exceptional customer service -- creating a need for contact center leadership and management that is proactive, flexible, informed and exceedingly efficient.
The Northridge Group specializes in the implementation of transformational change within our client's customer service operations. We provide Contact Center Management consulting to brands that recognize effective contact center management as a hallmark of exceptional customer service. Our consulting model is highly collaborative and designed to maximize the value of customer contact centers, leveraging customer touch points for end-to-end, cross-functional process improvements.
Approaching each project with an outside-in view, our team of proven experts enables your organization to drive to best-in-class contact center operations. The breadth of recommendations span: capacity planning, workforce optimization, sourcing decisions, queue strategy, workflow design, use of technology, metrics and performance management.
“…They thoroughly assessed our challenges and were immediately able to show us where to quickly make high impact, low complexity changes.”
Chief Information Officer,
Leading IT Nonprofit
Effective Contact Centers for Enhanced Customer Experience
At Northridge, our customer-centered process begins by evaluating channel preferences and service expectations from your customers’ point-of-view. Leveraging critical customer insights and decades of executive-level experience, our Contact Center Management consultants work with your organization to identify important opportunities for process consistency, channel alignment, operational improvements and financial efficiency—enhancing the lifetime value of customers to your organization.
Northridge Contact Center Management services include:
- Operational Assessments: Comprehensive analysis of your contact center operational model to ensure the highest level of effectiveness and efficiency based on the needs of the customers and business model
- Social Customer Service: Operational design and implementation of Social Customer Service to drive high levels of engagement and issue resolution with the accelerated cycle times that customers demand from this channel
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Redesign and Optimization: Assessment and recommendations for the effective design, tuning, and measurement for call routing and self-service capabilities
- Technology Assessments: Evaluation of the leverage and effectiveness of the technology solutions and, if appropriate, the identification of new technologies
- Business Process Optimization: Workflow analysis and design to drive increased first contact resolution and efficiencies
- Workforce Management: Evaluation and recommendation of capacity planning, scheduling, and workforce optimization technologies and processes
- Coaching & Training – Effective coaching processes that inspire and provide supervisors and managers with the skills, structure and processes they need to consistently deliver effective coaching sessions and drive breakthrough performance
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, customer satisfaction is the ultimate measure of your company’s success. At Northridge, our Contact Center Management consulting services deliver improved operational performance and increased revenue by optimizing the customer experience, leveraging contact center interactions to build lifelong brand advocates and marketplace differentiation.