Mitigating Risk Through Quality Control
Every customer wants a convenient and accessible way to conduct business with your brand, but in many organizations, customer interactions can present regulatory risk. These regulations put the burden of training staff on applicable consumer protection laws and monitoring client interactions for compliance risks on the organization.
The Northridge Group specializes in helping enterprise organizations mitigate the risk of costly fines and other compliance-related threats. While many quality monitoring programs focus entirely on agent performance and traditional call center metrics, Northridge Compliance Monitoring Assessors can partner with your compliance team to deliver the knowledge, scope, transparency and consistency required to effectively monitor for compliance across the various voice and digital channels that populate your contact center.
The Northridge Group has a scalable, secure web-based interface to capture assessment scores and an industry-leading Business Intelligence reporting portal – all integrated with a centralized, SQL database that ensures consistency and resiliency. Using key performance metrics, Northridge monitors and reports on performance, ensuring that all customer channels meet organizational goals. Follow-up action plans highlight gaps and prescribe practical strategies for compliance improvements.
Key Offerings of the Compliance Monitoring Program:
- Targeted Program Goals and Critical Compliance Needs: Identify the industry-specific and organization-specific compliance needs to structure the compliance monitoring program across calls, emails, web chats and social media with multi-language monitoring capabilities in internal and/or outsourced call centers. Examples of regulatory compliance measures include:
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Disclosures
- Assessment of Current-state Compliance: Conduct a baseline assessment across all relevant channels to identify compliance adherence, as well as customer experience enhancement opportunities.
- Actionable Feedback: We identify and highlight critical gaps in compliance and service measured against the success factors outlined in the key program goals. Northridge identifies the areas of improvement to the level of specificity that is needed to tailor the coaching to meet regulatory requirements.
Your organization can’t avoid the strict, regulatory requirements governing your industry. With Northridge, you gain access to a Quality Monitoring partner that has the experience and resources to deliver best-in-class Compliance Monitoring solutions for your contact centers.